30 December 2010

Incredible

My oldest Aspie son received a gift from a friend of mine....MindFlex. It is a game that uses the concentration level of the players to control a small ball through a series of obstacles. My husband and I each took a turn, as well as another adult couple. Although I did show promise, if I do say so myself, it took a while for all of us to get the knack of the game. On the other hand, my 2 Aspie sons sat down, got hooked up to the headset, and blazed through!!! Incredible!!! They were able to complete the first circuit in no time. The younger of the two was even faster than the older!!! I wonder what people who feel that Aspie kids have trouble concentrating would say to that? Maybe the more correct thought would be that they usually concentrate on so many multiples at one time, that we view it as a lack of concentration. Hummmmm    Something to think about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment