13 November 2010

It's the Law

Sorry that I haven't written in a while. It has been a CRAZY week. Everyone has weeks like this....I  guess it just seems crazier when you have kids, any kids, let alone aspie kids. Of course, every time I feel myself drowning in self-doubt....."am I being a good mother to these boys?"....."what else can I do for them?"....etc. something happens to remind me of how wonderful they are. I was out of town on Wednesday of this week. My middle con decided NOT to follow my instructions and go to the after school care program and wait for my husband to pick him up. A dear friend of mine, the art teacher at our school, found him in the hallway. She asked him what he was doing and why he was not at after school care. He told her, "If I go to after school care, they will make me do my homework. Which is illegal! It is called "HOME"work because it is to be done at home! Duh! It is ILLEGAL to do it at school.......
Sometimes you just have to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment