25 March 2012

Up, Up and Away

OK....so yes...it has been a very long time since I have written. In honesty, I have gotten tied UP in the everyday....in the grind....in the overwhelm...and have not MADE the time to write. I've been too busy getting UP and out that I haven't had the time to turn in. I have pulled AWAY from that which keeps me grounded....and sane! So....I am broaching out again on the grand experiment of blogging. Please feel free to join me....just know that I will be, at times, with the BIRDS...UP-UP-AND AWAY....

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo background! I feel you with not keeping up with the blogging. Anxious to hear what inspires you next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The pic is one of the boys walking down the road on Marcus' family property.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had the same "epiphany"this morning! I get so much out of writing out my thoughts and had strayed the past few weeks. I've missed reading your posts too!

    ReplyDelete